Cookies Policy Cookies Policy
This site is designed for modern web browsers and does not support your version of Internet Explorer.
Please use a different device e.g. smartphone or contact your IT department to upgrade your device to the latest versions of one of the browsers below:
In order to provide easy, useful, and reliable services with our visitors we place small amounts of information on your device (eg. computer or mobile phone) that it will then retain during your logged in session and will be refreshed the next time you visit us. These small files are known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally, they are only temporarily linked to your device.
These pieces of information are used to improve services for you through, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information during one task
- recognising that you have already given a username and password so you don't need to enter it for every web page requested
- measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and that there is enough capacity to ensure they are fast
- remembering your audience type selection so we can show you more relevant options and information
You can manage these small files yourself and learn more about them from AllAboutCookies.org.
Sub-Domains and Related domains.
Cookies set by the use of ECERT and/or HEIW website may exist on the following domains:
How To Manage Your Cookies
To manage individual cookies or to enable blocking of cookies please refer to the documentation for your browser.
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 (Windows)
- Mozilla firefox
- Apple Safari
- Opera (Win, PC, Linux)
- iOS - Safari web settings
Any changes to this policy will be made on these pages.
HEIW reserves the right to make changes to this policy document without notice.
If you have any queries about these cookies or would like more information about them, please email the web support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.